Kate and I are taking a three day at-home vacation this weekend. No cooking, minimal sewing/computer/TV time, and lots of outings are on the docket for this weekend. Some of the things we’ll do/see include we have planned include:
- The World War II Memorial
- The National Geographic Museum at Explorer’s Hall
- The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man’s Chest
- Swimming and other fun at Bull Run Regional Park
- The Quinn Farm Dog Park
- Two or three wineries in Middleburg, VA
You’re going to do ALL of that? 🙂 Thank you for posting this, I was beginning to think that you had developed a moral opposition to blogging.
The WWII Memorial is FABULOUS if you haven’t yet seen it. And, if you can drag yourself out of bed super early, it’s best at sunrise, and you’ll be the only people there!